As a member of the accounting team, you will be involved with the development and growth of the Accounting Department. PrimaHealth Credit is seeking an Accountant who has experience in a multi-state, licensed consumer lending company.
- The Accountant is responsible for daily general ledger and loan accounting duties, the reconciliation of bank accounts and other general ledger accounts as assigned.
- Prepare and review remittance calculations and reports for the loan servicing department and clients.
- Under direction of the Controller, prepare financial reports to meet the needs of the Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Under direction of the Controller, prepare regulatory financial reports to meet the needs of the various state regulatory agencies.
- Provide accounting support to other departments, such as product, marketing, sales, and operations.
- Assist the Controller with the company’s annual audit and preparation of tax returns.
- Other duties of the Accounting Department, as assigned.